Terms & Conditions
E-Tail of Products:
1. By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product, which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions.
2. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us.
3. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees, warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to the areas explicitly mentioned therein and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure.
4. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by emailing you or else by calling you or through other means agreed by you. not acting as either agent or principle and the contract is made between yourself and that third party.
5. We will also provide the identity of the party you have contracted with. This may be dreamgirlhair.com or in certain cases a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, Dream Girl isdreamgirlhair.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
6. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card or other approved method of payment used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of goods, services.
7. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
8. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
9. All goods remain the property of Dream Girl until payment has been received in full and the goods are dispatched.
10. Each order placed by you with us shall be an offer by you to us to buy products or packages subject to these and the website terms and conditions.
11. No order you place shall be deemed to be accepted by us until we have received payment from you and issued confirmation of order.
12. You must ensure that the terms of your order, including the address for delivery, are complete and accurate.
13. All quotations and advertisements for products or packages given on this website are given on the basis that no contract for sale shall come into existence between us and you until we have received payment from you and issued acknowledgement of your order. Any quotation or advertisement for products given on this website may be altered or withdrawn by us without notice at any time.
14. We shall endeavour that all orders are met within the time period estimated. Unless otherwise agreed, packages are processed within 24 hours of your order being confirmed and are normally delivered in the time frame chosen by you on the order screen. For international orders, delivery can take up to 7 days from the date of purchase. We shall not be held responsible for any delays encountered by the delivery courier or should you fail to accept delivery nor any incorrect delivery address provided by you.
15. Please note that for inventory purposes each item requested constitutes an individual order. We will attempt to consolidate multiple orders in one shipment. Due to inventory and packaging requirements, however, orders may be shipped over several days and in more than one package.
Price and Payment:
16. Dream Girl reserves the right to amend any price or stock information if deemed incorrect. This means that the price confirmed after placing the order may be different from that charged at delivery. At the discretion of the management, the option to cancel the order may be offered in the event of such occurrence.
17. The price for the products shall be inclusive of VAT and inclusive of all fees and charges in relation to packaging, carriage and insurance to the delivery address.
18. Payment for the price of the products or packages shall be due in pounds sterling at the time of the order.
19. Time of payment shall be of the essence and no payment shall be deemed to be received by us until it has been received in full and cleared funds.
20. As it is not possible to replicate exact colour matches and textures accurately in web and/or print media, colours shown on the site are representative only and can vary from the actual product colours.
21. The consultation, selection of hair or cosmetic based products, application of extensions, aftercare advice given/heeded, selection & use of products by the salon or client are all factors beyond our control, falling within the jurisdiction of the salon/client contract and are thus the absolute responsibility of the salon.
22. We recommend that you do not book any appointments until you have received and checked the goods ordered. You are advised to allow sufficient time to check your order and rectify any colour discrepancies in line with our returns policy before your appointment.
23. Whilst Dream Girl will always exercise due diligence in fulfilling customer orders and keeping to timescales, etc. our liability will always be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
24. Dream Girl cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions stated in the Product, catalogue, or website, and in particular we do not guarantee any Hair Piece, that has been re-processed in any way whatsoever, resulting in a product differing from the state in which it was supplied. This statement does not affect customers’ statutory rights.
25. When any ‘Next Day’ or ‘Express’ delivery is offered, the order must be received before 12pm in order for it to be processed. Any orders received after this time will be subject to fulfilment the following business day.
26. All ‘Next Day’ or ‘Express’ delivery options offered by Dream Girl apply to business days only. No delivery can be fulfilled on weekends, public holidays or business closedown periods unless expressly offered by Dream Girl Hair.
27. Delivery of the products shall take place at the delivery address contained in your order.
28. Any dates or times specified by us for delivery of the products are intended to be estimates only and time of delivery shall not be of the essence, unless expressly agreed when placing an order.
29. We do not guarantee performance of postal or courier services and cannot be held liable for non-delivery of goods faithfully dispatched.
30. Subject to the other provisions contained in these terms and conditions, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three terms which include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of reputation or goodwill and similar losses), costs, damages or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the products (even if cause by our negligence.)
31. If for any reason you refuse to accept delivery of the products, all risk in the products pass to you and we may, at our discretion, charge for return of the products to us, a storage fee and a redelivery fee to another address nominated by you.
32. The cost of delivery shall be calculated when you place your order with us and payment shall be due before a dispatch is made.
33. All orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering Dream Girl has the right to fluctuate the price of shipping in proportion with the cost of shipping.
34. The customer will assume the responsibility of the products once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order, it is your responsibility to refuse to sign for goods that you believe are damaged or otherwise tampered with.
35. Dream Girl will not accept liability for consignments which are erroneously delivered where the customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address.
36. Any loss or damage must be reported immediately or no claim can be accepted. We take no responsibility for damage sustained on post or carried orders.
Returns and Refund Policy:
37. Goods purchased are not supplied on a sale or return or exchange basis. Any returns are at the discretion of the management and returns accepted are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
38. In the event that any order is incorrect, it must be notified to us within 14 days after delivery.
39. In the case of incorrect orders, the products shall be returned to us and we shall redeliver the correct order at our own cost.
40. If any products are faulty or defective, they must be returned to us within 14 days. Upon receipt of the goods and subject to our approval, we shall replace the products free of charge and redeliver them to you at our own cost.
41. If you require a refund rather than a replacement for faulty or defective products, or we are unable to replace any faulty or defective product, the products must be returned to us, at your cost, and shall become our property. We shall refund the price paid, by you to us for the products, to you. We shall not be liable for any damage, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you due to our inability to replace the products.
42. We want you to be happy with your purchase and should for any reason you not be completely satisfied with your product please notify us immediately through our easy online returns system and return the product to us within 14 days in its original packaging. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, we wish to offer you an easy returns policy that is fair and easy so we ask that you return any product as you would have received it, in full packaging, un-opened with the seal/sticker intact and in no way worn and with any extra items or gifts supplied.
43. When using our easy online returns system, we will give you a unique returns reference (RMA), should any item be returned without an RMA, it will be declined and returned to you at your own cost. Once your RMA application has been approved, you can return the product to us at your own expense within 14 days of receipt delivery. Our refund policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations which stipulate you have the right to a refund by returning the product to us within 14 days with the product in a re-sellable condition. The item whilst in your care must not be damaged or show any signs of being worn. Should the item be returned in breach of these conditions, you will not be given a refund and may be liable for re-packaging or product replacement costs.
44. When returning your item you must take care to send it within 14 days of receipt of delivery and send by a reputable courier service to ensure the safe delivery of the returned product. A courier must provide you with insurance and a tracking number should any delivery dispute arise. Should an item not be sent by a courier service, we will not be held liable and will only refund items that have arrived with us by a tracked courier service. This is in accordance to the Distance Selling Regulations which state that the product is in your care until it arrives back with us.
45. Should you wish to exchange your product for a different colour, please use our easy online returns system but state you wish for a replacement. Return the item to us under the same conditions as that for a refund and we will send the new product to you at your expense.
46. Should you wish to exchange your product for a different item, you will need to place a new order and return the original product for a full refund in compliance with our returns policy.
47. Dream Girl retains the right to refuse any RMA application. All goods are returned at the customer’s expense and the post and packaging charge from your order will not be refunded.
48. The customer will be liable for all postage fees when returning goods to Dream Girl as well as the shipping cost of the replacement product if an exchange application is accepted.
49. If no action is taken by the customer within 14 days of goods being received, Dream Girl will consider the product as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. Dream Girl reserves the right to reject any RMA applications made after this period.
50. Cancellations must be reported in writing as soon as possible.
51. Dream Girl reserves the right to reject cancellation requests once the goods have been packed.
52. Goods will be held for up to 14 days before being auto-cancelled.
53. Cancellations may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
54. Once an order has been placed by you and accepted by us you have up to 7 days to cancel the order in writing providing the order has not been packed.
Limitation of liability:
55. These provisions are without prejudice to the other provisions contained in these terms and conditions.
56. All times given for delivery, restocking etc. are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any damages, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you due to any delay by us, including if such delay was caused by our negligence.
57. Nothing in this agreement shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to attempt to exclude our liability or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
58. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this agreement, our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in the performance of contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the price of the products in any single order, if such liability is in relation to the products, or to the price paid for the subscription, if such liability is in relation to the services.
59. We shall not be liable to you for any pure economic loss, loss of product, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, or similar loss in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or for any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise under or in connection with this agreement.
60. We shall not be liable for any delay, alteration, suspension or termination of any part of our services or obligations as a seller due to circumstances beyond our control or those that could not be foreseen, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances include, without limitation, war or threat of war; riots; terrorist activity; civil strife; strikes and other industrial disruption; technical problems; natural or nuclear disasters; fire; quarantine; epidemics; health risks; actual or threatened severe weather conditions; Government action or other events beyond our control.
61. In the event of such Force Majeure, Dream Girl will accept no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three terms which include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of reputation or goodwill and similar losses), costs, damages or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay, alteration, suspension or termination in the delivery of the products or any services.
Use Of Service:
62. Access to and use of this Web site and the products and search services available through this Web site (collectively, the ‘Services’) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the ‘Terms of Service’.) By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we may update the Terms of Service from time to time. This Web site also contains links to other Web sites, Web pages and services, which are not operated by dreamgirlhair.com (the ‘Linked Sites’.) Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to these Terms of Service. You recognise that Dream Girl has no control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that dreamgirlhair.com provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
64. We may transfer and/or assign our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions at any time. This will not affect your rights and/or obligations under the terms and conditions.
65. You are not permitted to transfer your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any other person.
66. All notices shall be given to us by post to dreamgirlhair.com, 55-61 North Acton Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 6PH.
All notices to you from us shall be delivered by email or in writing to the registration address provided by you.
67. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, to be wholly or partially illegal, invalid, void, voidable or unenforceable it shall, to such extent, be deemed to be severable and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision shall continue in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights:
71. We and you do not intend that any provision in the terms and conditions shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of the Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not party to these terms and conditions.
73. You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s trademarks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the dreamgirlhair.com Web site.
74. We aim to treat all of our customers with respect and expect the same conduct in return. We will not tolerate any threatening, abusive or bullying material sent by email or committed by telephone. Should such matters arise, we have the legal right to take this matter to the police in accordance with these terms & conditions.
75. All information and material submitted by you to dreamgirlhair.com or that you publish on any public area of the Dream Girl Web site shall be provided by the submitter and accepted by dreamgirlhair.com on a non-confidential basis. Furthermore, dreamgirlhair.com shall be granted a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license in the copyright of any material submitted and dreamgirlhair.com shall be free to use, edit, copy, republish and distribute (for any purpose) and authorise others to do the same, any such information or material and any ideas contained in such information or material.
76. Dream Girl may at any time alter, terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
77. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless dreamgirlhair.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the Dream Girl services, your breach of the Terms of Service, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
78. The intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of Dream Girl, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by Dream Girl, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers.
79. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display content supplied solely for your personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content of copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Dream Girl site and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise.
80. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or impliedly prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software supplied by Dream Girl, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers.
81. The brands represented on this websites are owned and managed by their respective owners. No licence or content is granted to you when accessing our services or making purchases from Dream Girl to make use of any intellectual property in an unauthorised manner. You are advised to contact the appropriate owner of the intellectual property to seek such licence or consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
82. We shall endeavour to resolve any disagreements between us and you quickly and efficiently. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This site is operated by Dooa Hair & Beauty Ltd, trading as dreamgirlhair.com, (registered number 5410687) whose registered address is Dooa House, 55-61 North Acton Road, London NW10 6PH. VAT Registration Number 858568757.